Ahh, New Years. A perfect time to reflect on your past year(s) and take stock of your successes /items to improve. Have you made your Resolutions yet?
Our Managing Partner, Brad Violette gives an annual State of the Company address at the beginning of every year. This is a time for us to reflect on the past year and take stock of our accomplishments as well as shortcomings that need improvement. Brad highlighted some of Talent Bridge’s top accomplishments:
- Engineering: We now have a full-service Engineering Dept; offering our full line of staffing/placement services.
- BMG Career Services: this sector of our business (Outplacement Services) celebrated its third year in business!
- HR Advisory Services: Talent Bridge has expanded into HR Advisory Services, offering Talent Management, Career Management/Transition and Diversity Consulting services. (http://talentbridgehradvisory.com/)
- Charlotte Fast 50: Talent Bridge has now been honored with this award FIVE years in a row!
- Highest number of employees (both on temporary staff and internally)
- (and more!)
While we are excited and are celebrating our successes, it’s important to stay grounded and continue to work hard to STAY successful. Remember, regardless of your successes, there is always room for improvement (don’t ever let yourself think otherwise!). The best way to improve? Set goals.
What goals have you set for yourself for 2015? How will you achieve them?
We challenge you to RAISE YOUR GAME. As Brad says, “there are only two mistakes you can make: not starting, and not going all the way.” So set those goals, and get started on making them a reality!
Here’s to 2015-your best year yet!