Optimax Career Fair – Every Tuesday from 9am – 10am
Looking for a career and not just a job? Wanting to grow in your profession and not be stuck because of so many layers in the organization?
Over the years, Optimax has dedicated the resources, time and money to providing their employees with a career growth path. This allows for employees to not get stuck in a position or have to go through so many layers to continue to advance their career.
Optimax and TalentBridge is hosting a Career Fair this Tuesday (and every Tuesday) from 9am – 10am. We will be conducting onsite interviews for Precision Optics Technicians on the B & C shifts.
• No experience necessary
• Desire to learn a new technical skill in the Optics industry
• Ability to work B shift (3pm-11:30pm) or C shift (11pm – 7:30am) required
• Enjoy working with hand tools, equipment and machinery
• Good hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity
• Profit Sharing Plan – 25% of company’s pre-tax profits
• Medical, dental, etc.
• 80 hours of paid time off in your first year
• 100% tuition assistance toward pre-approved educational expenses
• Our off-shift employees receive a differential wage of a 10% pay increase from the A-Shift rate for B-Shift (3 pm to 11:30 pm) and15% pay increase for C-Shift (11 pm to 7:30 am).
Bring your resume and dress professional.
6367 Dean Parkway
Ontario, NY 14519
For more information, please call 585.381.0810.