Benefit Verification Specialist and Patient Service Representatives Interview Portal
Welcome to the TalentBridge Interview Portal. We are excited that you are interested in the Benefit Verification Specialist role and/or the Patient Service Representative position. It is a great opportunity to work with one of the best companies in the country.
To be considered for the position, the online interview process is mandatory. The goal of the online interview is for our hiring team to get to know you better. During your online interview, you would be asked a series of questions. The questions will be provided to you prior to recording your answers. That means that you will have an opportunity to practice before submitting your response.
The sooner that you can get the interview completed, the better, as we’re moving quickly through the hiring process.
A few things to keep in mind prior to starting the interview:
- We use a video interviewing platform called Spark Hire, so if you need any help with the process, you can reach their 24/7 support team at email@example.com
- If you don’t have a webcam, you can use a mobile device after downloading the Spark Hire free iOS or Android app
- Once you accept the interview invitation, you’ll be emailed step-by-step instructions from Spark Hire
- Please do not interview if you don’t have a minimum of a high school education and 2-years of customer service experience
- The compensation for this position is $16/hour
- Hours for these positions are 8:30am – 5:30pm EST
- To review the job descriptions in more detail, click the PDFs below
We are looking forward to seeing your video interview and good luck.
Click HERE to get started.