Customer Service/Call Center Career Fair
This Saturday, August 17th, TalentBridge is hosting a Career Fair for Customer Service/Call Center positions in the Charlotte area for multiple industries and multiple positions:
Position Description, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Previous Medical Insurance Benefits experience highly preferred!
- Conducting patient-specific benefit investigations
- Completing prior authorization research
- Assisting by locating coverage options for uninsured and underinsured patients
- Offering customer service outreach
- Informing with coding support and billing inquiries
- Candidates should be detail oriented as you will be responsible for auditing the insurance/benefits file before submission to the insurance company.
The qualified candidate must possess and demonstrate:
- A positive attitude
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Highly accountable, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and keep work current
- A team player with strong attention to detail
Hampton Inn – Fort Mill
1520 Carolina Place Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Please bring a copy of your resume to the Career Fair. For more information, please call 704.517.7200.
Please fill out application below, prior to coming to the career fair:
If you have previously interviewed with TalentBridge, please contact your recruiter.