Hiring for an Insurance Account Manager
TalentBridge is looking for an experienced commerical lines insurance account manager. This person will be responsible for the service and marketing of all commercial clients. They will work hand in hand with the sales representatives to ensure the client commuication and connection while assessing their commercial needs, commercial risk exposures, property, casualty, auto, work comp, excess, evaluating appropriate recommendations and placing coverage for those risks.
- Service and market commercial lines insurance: property and casualty
- Proactively contact current client and client leads to recommend appropriate insurance and place coverage
- Conduct annual coverage reviews to identify and cover additional risk exposures
- Confer and negotiate with carrier underwriters on behalf of clients and remarket as necessary
- Execute account quotes, applications, endorsements, binders, renewals
- Build, foster, maintain professional relationships with staff, clients, prospects
- Must possess property and casualty license
- Associates degree of equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Four years successfull commercial lines insurance experience
- Working knowledge of all commercial lines insurance, insurance agency operations, coverages, rates, markets and applicable insurance laws/codes/regulations
- Recent working knowledge of risk assessment and risk management techniques
- Excellent marketing, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, verbal, written, presentation, follow up
If you are interested in the position, please APPLY HERE.