Our client is looking for a strategic communications professional to support a range of corporate communications efforts to help tell the story of the company to all key stakeholder audiences in North Carolina, Tennessee, the U.S., and abroad. Communications efforts supported by this Specialist include, but are not limited to corporate messaging, executive thought leadership and visibility, the proactive and reactive media relations, and the production of a range of corporate documents and presentations. This communications professional will also be instrumental in the production of materials to support the company's various communications channels, including the corporate and community websites, social media, and the intranet, and in support of community relations, government relations, investor relations, and all internal and external communications.
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Communications team to support multiple corporate communications initiatives across the Company.
- Assist with content development, internal review, and distribution of corporate announcements.
- Monitor media coverage and help support, message, and coordinate media outreach activities for the company and their global portfolio of projects.
- Support content development and project management activities for a range of corporate documents, including, but not limited to, executive presentations, 10Q filings, 10K/Annual Report, Sustainability Report, and Proxy.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to help amplify relevant initiatives and content to support community relations, government relations, investor relations, HR, accounting, SEH, and other priorities.
- Provide topical guidance and content development and execution to support messaging, corporate and community websites, social media platforms, and internal communications.
- Develop collateral to support communications strategies. This includes assisting with content development and production of brochures, videos, flyers, posters, direct mail, advertising, web content, email campaigns, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate with community relations and government relations to help plan and execute events and initiatives that support their operations.
- Support the administrative activities of the Corporate Communications team, such as budget tracking and project management trackers, as needed.
- 5-8 years of experience in public relations, corporate communications, or strategic communications. Agency experience and/or Investor Relations experience a plus.
- Must have strong writing, editing, and research skills. Samples and writing test required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex materials and distill into clear, concise communications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Desire to work in a rapidly growing organization and industry, at a fast pace.