I’m partnering with a well respected, innovative organization experiencing rapid growth. The VP Controller is looking to add a strong finance professional to the team. The Sr. Analyst will be a finance utility person – leading monthly and quarterly reporting cycles, supporting acquisitions and implementations, and driving process improvement efforts across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to get well-rounded experience and grow within a talented, high performing team.
- Leading monthly and quarterly reporting cycles, including compiling the monthly reporting file and preparing board decks as well as drafting commentary and analysis for major fluctuations to bring to the attention of Management and Board of Directors
- Preparing analyses for revenue, expenses, and related KIP’s
- Preparing ad hoc reporting files for projects such as tax compliance and investor requests
- Helping in preparing the annual financial forecast / budget, liaising with various business area owners to obtain and compile the data
- Assisting to prepare a cash forecast
- Assisting with various accounting / special project needs as they arise, including merger integrations, system implementations, etc.
- Accounting, Finance, or related business Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity, or ability to quickly learn multi-entity consolidation, foreign currency translation and intercompany transactions
- Comfort with building and managing large volumes of data in Excel or other database programs for use in planning and analysis