TalentBridge is partnered with an industry leader that is the midst of enormous growth. We are seeking a strong Automation Engineer to act as SME over projects, integration and start up to establish manufacturing operations. If you are interested in joining an amazing company culture and leading an innovative team, then this is the role for you.
We need a leader ready to provide technical support for maintenance and operations, writing hardware and software specifications for projects, creating and maintaining electrical documentation, managing capital projects, and seeking out and implementing process improvement projects across all sites.
This position will require up to 20% travel for training, for design reviews at equipment suppliers, and internal manufacturing sites
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or five years of automation work experience
• Diverse background in PLCs, HMIs, and industrial controls
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Extensive computer knowledge and proficiency
• Experience with Siemens and Allen-Bradley PLCs and HMIs
• Experience with ABB robots