TalentBridge, a leader in the professional staffing industry, is seeking candidates for a contract Collection Paralegal Associate role. The Collection Paralegal is responsible for working on large dollar collections related to transaction accounts. This position will work closely with the legal team to review documentation related to the collections process and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Review and analyze documents related to large dollar collections on transaction accounts
- Conduct investigations related to collections and legal aspects of the cases
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements related to collections
- Work closely with legal counsel and outside vendors
- Maintain detailed records of all activities related to the cases
- 3 years of experience in collections, investigations, or legal field
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze complex documents
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and legal research tools
If you enjoy the thrill of the hunt and have a passion for investigations with a legal side, we encourage you to apply for this challenging and rewarding opportunity.