- Provide administrative support to franchisees.
- Proactively provide the franchisee with process-improvement opportunities.
- Prepare & send invoices, as requested, to franchisees for payments with statement updates.
- Follow up with franchisees on the payment discrepancies.
- Daily Touch Points to discuss account status and any identified issues/ disputes, to better service the franchisee
- Assist with unidentified funds for payment application team to complete.
- Manage internal and external communications.
- Handle issues of non-payment and payment disputes.
- Customer service experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in Commercial Collections /Portfolio Management.
- Undergraduate in accounting / Business-related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills and solution focused.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) proficiency.
Contract to Hire