We are looking for content publishers to assist with editing and publishing Commercial Digital Content within Tridion 9.6 and 9.1 Content Management Platform. The publishers will be reviewing and converting editorial documentation into HTML/JSON/XHTML. The publisher will be working closely with our Content Producers, Line of Business Partners, and team to ensure content moves quickly and efficiently through the publishing process (within SLA).
- Execute marketing and/or user assistance content publishing process and content updates on Commercial Digital Portal.
- Prepare content for staging, embedding finalized assets, and drafting image alt text.
- Triaging and resolving web content maintenance issues for commercial content updates in production, elevating development opportunities and bug fixes to the IT team / LOBs in JIRA.
- Continuously exploring methods to develop, test, and improve the publishing process.
- 3 years of experience with SDL Tridion/RWS or similar enterprise Content Management Systems.
- Proficient in HTML, including knowledge of XHTML, JSON, CSS, and Accessibility/WCAG standards.
- Familiarity with XML, XSL, GraphQL code, and usage.
- Experience with web publishing and web content lifecycles.
- Intermediate or higher level with Jira, MS Office (Sharepoint Online, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Customer service and customer focus experience. Excellent time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
- Please note that this is a hybrid role, but we are accepting candidates who can work onsite in Charlotte, NC, and Chandler, AZ.
Contract to Hire