TalentBridge is partnered with an expanding manufacturer of industrial Equipment, Services and Custom Engineered Projects. We are looking for a Field Service Professional, you will be responsible for starting up, optimizing, troubleshooting, and assisting with Factory Acceptance Testing of custom equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys projects that run the full spectrum from startup to full operation. Reporting to the VP of Engineering and working with Controls and Mechanical Engineers as well as shop personnel.
- Setting up, tuning, and running industrial converting/manufacturing machinery
- Diagnose electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical issues with machine.
- Read electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Understanding of PLCs, HMIs, and Drives.
- Assist with machine installation at customer site
- Travel up to 40% of the year with a 4-day work week (M-Th 6AM – 4:30 PM).
- 10+ years industrial machinery experience
- Experience with web handling and closed loop load cell tension control
- Experience with PLC’s, Drives, Motors, Pneumatics, Hydraulics.
- Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates will be drug tested and required to pass a background check as a condition for employment.