Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to fully understand your values, motivations, and passions, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you're looking for temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
We are seeking a Finance Manager who is ready to roll up their sleeves and be a part of a high growth manufacturing company with headquarters in Charlotte, NC. You will lead the financial strategy, propelling towards a prosperous future. Your role involves meticulous monitoring, critical reporting processes, and insightful analyses to shape the long-term outlook.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Proactively monitor and report financial performance, investigating variances to optimize operations
- Maintain accurate and updated forecasts and leading indicators of future expected performance
- Support Senior Management with all presentations and analyses including operating reports and Board of Director presentations
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business field
- At least 4 years of experience in finance or FP&A
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and business intelligence (BI) tools
- Strong experience creating complex formulas and models in Excel with large data sets
- Master's degree (MBA or MS), CFA, and/or CPA certification
- Experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to supervise, coach, and influence employees