- Support various operational tasks relating to subpoenas, levies, and other legal documents representing.
- Seek ways to improve customer service experience and determine the proper course of action based on customer needs.
- Perform moderately complex administrative, operational, and customer support tasks.
- Negotiate with external customers to assure resolutions and deadlines are met.
- Receive direction from supervisor and escalate non-routine questions. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- 2+ years of Legal Operations experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and education.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check.
- Please note that this is an onsite role in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
- The pay rate is between $20 – $23 per hour.
Contract to Hire