Financial Reporting Manager
Join a publicly traded company operating in 30 countries. We are looking for a certified public accountant who will report to the Head of Finance based in our North American head office in Charlotte, NC. The successful candidate will have a drive to understand each of the businesses including their sales and working capital cycles as well as key profit drivers and how these translate into the financial results.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for monthly reporting of all financial information received from subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures
- Manage the accounting and submission of the monthly financial statements including payment of vendor invoices, cash flow management, and intercompany charges. Prepare and analyze annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Oversee all other group reporting requirements including internal audit updates, quarterly reporting, etc.
- Work closely with North America’s group companies to ensure accurate completion of quarterly and year-end reporting
- Conduct technical accounting research and document findings in a clear and concise technical position paper
- Liaise with internal and external tax advisors to complete the preparation of the US and Canadian tax returns, quarterly instalments, and year-end provisions
- Assist in overseeing compliance of Dole plc policies – carbon sustainability, legal reporting, anti-trust compliance, etc.
- Perform other ad hoc job duties and projects, as needed.
- A strong financial background with proven success in financial reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Experienced in bottom line accountability combined with a good blend of overall business savvy; able to make recommendations and decisions to senior executives.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to effectively communicate to people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment and handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently, make appropriate decisions and communicate information to appropriate parties.
- Self-starter with superior time management skills and the ability to function under frequent pressures and tight deadlines.
- Proficient in financial systems, Word, Excel, Outlook, and other PC applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- Minimum 3+ years’ post qualification experience
- Big 4 public accounting firm auditing public companies
- Public company financial reporting experience a plus
- Hyperion Financial Management consolidation experience a plus
- Spanish a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, varies depending on experience
- Benefit package including medical, dental, vision, great 401k match and paid time off
- Remote work from home (1 to 2 days per week)
- Additional perks include: some travel within North and South America and an onsite fitness center
Please reach out to Lindsay Bauer to discuss the details! email@example.com