Talentbridge is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager for a local team in the midst of big growth.This position will be responsible for overseeing all current program activities for the plant as well as any upcoming launches. analyzing and approving new manufacturing equipment for the products and assessing/approving new processes to manufacture the products.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Responsibilities
- Manages, motivates, and leads team of Engineers ensuring appropriate direction, training, and evaluation.
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager is responsible for building the Engineering budget and ensuring it’s met.
- Managing all cost and manpower on projects.
- Responsible for new product launches.
- Develops and maintains the process standards in which all parts are manufactured.
- Responsible for the development and improvement of the Engineering processes, structure, performance, etc.
- Specifies project management.
- Manages exploration of new materials and processes in order to achieve the best quality, process, and reliability.
- Maintains documentation closely following necessary timeliness on specific projects.
- Leads the engineering team in continuous improvement initiatives resulting in cost-reductions and customer give backs.
- Responsible for understanding design and engineering requirements on development programs, and ensuring that engineering disciplines are followed.
- Define and manage fixed and capital budgets.
- Strong shop floor experience in mfg / mechanical / process engineering – shop floor level.
- Manage performance of direct reports.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is Preferred
- Precision stamping or molding experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Effectively and professionally communicate.
- Solid understanding of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing methodologies and proven track record of implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Ability to motivate a team environment, help drive results, and delegate authority to subordinate personnel.