Our client is looking for a Marketing and Communications Specialist to assist in accomplishing the communication and brand development goals of their sales department! With a broadening range of initiatives designed to increase their North American presence and sales efforts, this position will provide support with the organization, development, and implementation of marketing projects.
Responsibilities will include providing support in the areas of writing, advertising, online content development, and event planning, as well as effective coordination and communication with the Regional Sales Managers and office in Germany.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in the planning and implementation of marketing strategies.
• Coordinate and organize exhibitions, open houses, customer visits, and special events.
• Prepare materials for dealers, customers, internal personnel, and media outlets.
• Create and edit a variety of media content (video, photography, presentation graphics, etc.).
• Assist with the coordination and utilization of external marketing resources.
• Collect, organize and evaluate data; including market research, campaign effectiveness, and dealer feedback.
• Help to ensure that our marketing efforts create a positive organizational image to the general public, clients, and the community.
• Interface with the company's dealer network regarding their marketing requirements.
• Assist with the development of presentations, including sales, marketing, and internal operations.
• Maintain accurate information in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), including sales leads and opportunities and create reports and forecasts for management and the sales department.
• Support sales and marketing initiatives with planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, phone, and social media campaigns.
• Coordinate creation of digital marketing content.
• Perform market analysis and conduct competitive audits to identify and quantify new market segments and customer targets.
• Research competitors, pricing comparisons, website comparisons, industry positioning, and messaging.
• Increase brand reach, awareness, and messaging across all digital and social media channels.
• Partner with management to develop marketing budgets.
• Assist in marketing-related logistics, coordination, and administration, including answering incoming phone leads and supporting the sales department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field.
• 3+ years' experience in working with social media platforms and the creation of digital marketing content.
• Experience with event planning, advertising, and graphic design.
• Knowledge of industry-standard file formats required by service providers (printing, online, display, and presentation).
• Experience with online communication platforms; such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc.
• Basic understanding of HTML and web development (coding not required).
• Photography and video experience (Capturing and editing).
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications; including Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
• Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify and resolve problems.
• Ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
• Up to 10% travel is anticipated. Travel to support and organize trade shows and exhibitions will be required. A valid driver's license and passport are required for this position.