Job #: 23-02897
Location: near CLT airport
Onsite Flexibility: Hybrid, 3 days in office, 2 days from home
Contract to hire!
Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to fully understand your values, motivations, and passions, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you're looking for temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
Global employer based in Charlotte is seeking to hire call center teammates to handle high-volume internal calls regarding payroll. No out-bound calls typically required, but must be able to appropriately answer questions or escalate calls as needed.
Location: near Charlotte airport
- This role is hybrid with Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday being in-office
Hours: Standard business, M-F
- Answer 70-100 incoming calls according to established procedures and performance standards.
- Use established policies and procedures to resolve/document caller concerns.
- Communicate and share information with other departments/leaders as needed for issue resolution.
- Use internal systems to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve issues.
- Process and respond to emails according to standard procedures.
- Perform other team-specific tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree – ideal, not required
- Excellent communication skills/professionalism – required
- Call Center Experience – required
- SAP experience – ideal, not required
- Payroll policies/procedures knowledge a plus!