TalentBridge is partnered with a global manufacturer of various products supporting the manufactruing industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate, daily, with the Manager and as needed, with the Maintenance, Sales, Marketing, QC, QA, HR and Warehouse personnel, and any other internal customers to accurately plan the short-range schedule.
- Hire, lead, supervise, coach, develop, promote, and discipline employees.
- Supervise all processes and procedures in respective departments and areas of responsibilities.
- Evaluate, monitor and report employee, products, processes and equipment behaviors and performances.
- Coach, promote and enforce compliance to cGMP's, SOP's, Safety Procedures and Company
- Communicate, listen and follow up with direct reports and all other employees of the company.
- Maintain process without deficiencies and deviations.
- Develop plans for continues improvements related to area of immediate responsibilities.
- Train and record training of the direct reports.
- Promote positive relationships and harmony within the team and company.
- Meeting all production commitments, working independently and making effective decisions while executing tasks properly, so acceptable product quality is achieved.
- Scheduling and participating in day-to-day activities in the Production/Packaging Department to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Reviewing production data and training records for completeness and accuracy.
- Providing input and up-to-date summary reports for production/packaging operations.
- Developing production/packaging guidelines and SOPs.
- Coordinate and when necessary, participate in regulatory external and internal audits.
- Monitoring the calibration/validation programs for compliance; reviewing and approving associated documentation.
- Develop and implement plans related to cost savings efforts, report progress and meet goals.
- Coordinate efforts related to area of responsibilities with vendors and contractors as necessary.
- Ensuring all safety methods are followed during daily production/packaging.
- Responsible for supervising of cleaning and sanitation of equipment, utensils, and environment within area of your responsibilities, according to the most current SOP's and FSMA requirements.
Minimum Requirements Three years supervisory experience in a manufactruing or Pharmaceutical environment.
Education and Experience: BS/BA degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.