TalentBridge is partnered with a global manufacturer and Industry leader in the Charlotte market. We are actively looking for 2 Quality Engineers. We need individuals that can work as part of a strong quality focused operation and you have a proven background of seeing quality projects through to completion, then this is the right team for you.
- Ensure the development, launch and maintenance of the Quality Systems in order to meet or surpass quality levels of the IATF16949 standard and assisting Supplier Development functions.
- Utilize the IATF16949 standard and customer specific requirements to develop the company Quality System Processes.
- Assist manufacturing departments in developing their control plans and work instructions in accordance to their PFMEAs, Process Flows, quality system's procedures and customer requirements.
- Maintain and distribute all engineering specifications and standards as received from the customer and/or other sources in order to meet APQP requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional APQP meetings to review open issues and activities which need to be resolved or acted upon.
- Participate and verify the training effectiveness of departmental team members during start-up phases.
- Responsible for coordinating and chairing internal audit meetings.
- Conduct supplier quality system surveys according to ISO/IATF16949 requirements.
- Review and approve supplier PPAP's and trial runs. Initiate corrective action if PPAP's are not approved.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of PPAP submission process systems is required.
- Blue print reading and GD & T is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of ISO/IATF16949 and at least five years automotive/quality experience required.
- Ability to use rulers, scales and other physical measuring instruments.
- Must be able to understand information gathered from meters, dials, calibrated scales and visual display units.