The job description that you've been waiting for!
The role of the Digital User Experience Designer is to creating the online user experience through concepting user flows, sitemap, wireframes and design assets and through gathering research and conducting usability testing.
This position combines passion for crafting user-centered solutions with expertise in visual design to deliver the best possible user experience for customer base. The UX Designer will be able to make a deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Complete UX work from initial concepting to user flows, wireframes, and final design specifications
- Expected to clearly articulate vision and design decisions to stakeholders and meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Partner closely with development teams to align on best practices for design and build
- Establish usability testing principles and conduct usability testing to deliver a refined experience
- Build prototypes
- Articulate strategy behind your solutions to your team, project partners, and stakeholders
- Drive layout and flows of the website and mobile application to improve the customer experience
- Maintain style guide for site icons, fonts, and other specifications
- Understand and uphold ADA compliance of the website and mobile application
Minimum Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the retail eCommerce or interactive space as a User Experience Designer or related role
- A portfolio that includes visual design samples that demonstrate core skills across a variety of project types
- Mobile design/usability experience
- Experience producing documentation including, but not exclusive to concepts, user flows, visual comps, visual specs, and visual standards/guidelines
- Responsive web design experience
- Understanding of ADA Compliance