We are partnering with a Fortune 100 manufacturing company in finding a high caliber financial leader to quarterback a large scale corporate forecasting project and support strategic initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to join a premier employer and make a significant impact across a massive organization.
- Responsible for developing a consolidated forecast process across reporting segments and divisions.
- Develop a forecasted income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows to be used in medium-term cash forecasting and long-term capital planning.
- Develop tools to produce scenario/sensitivity analyses that will be used in capital planning and reporting for key stakeholders.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to develop suite of scenarios (e.g., price, volume, capital actions, etc.).
- Work closely with Accounting, Tax, and Commercial/Marketing teams to develop forecast.
- Work closely with data teammates to define and build additional data needed for forecasting capabilities.
- Responsible for consolidated budgeting/forecasting and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Manage a team of analysts that will assist in the forecast development, consolidation analysis, and data refinement/analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of finance, accounting, or related analytical experience.
- Minimum of three years in a leadership role managing people and projects.
- Advanced Excel (experience with modeling and charts) and PowerPoint skills.
- Fundamental attributes include strong communication skills, financial acumen, thorough approach to problem solving, and decision-making ability.
- CPA, CFA, or MBA preferred.
- Big 4 / Public Accounting or Investment Banking / Private Equity experience.
- Knowledge and experience developing and formalizing forecast processes.
- Hands-on self-starter that can effectively lead a broad ranging project.