Talentbridge is partnered with world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. With a global footprint reaching customers worldwide we are looking for a Sr Process Engineer with warehouse and distribution experience material flow and Process Improvements.
- Evaluating Inventory, planning and customer service metrics / KPI and implementing new KPI's (where applicable) to drive the operation.
- Mapping and benchmarking end to end processes
- Six Sigma/ Lean Process improvement
- Continually identifying areas for efficiency improvement / waste reduction.
- Assessing, creating, implementing, and executing efficiency improvement action plans to ensure on-time and on-budget completion, and to ensure efficiency gains are achieved.
- Becoming a system power user and administrator to take full advantage of the system's functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Business / Engineering / Supply Chain)
- SAP exposure and knowledge
- Supply chain IT and SQL / query writing knowledge preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including root-cause analysis.
- Process improvement and change management skills.