We are seeking a highly skilled Systems Engineer II ( W2 ONLY Contract/Potential to go Perm) to join of our premier client’s team. As a Systems Engineer II, you will work closely with customers to gather requirements and project management to design and implement back-office infrastructure solutions for internal applications. You will be responsible for communicating technical specifications to non-technical stakeholders and ensuring that internal customers receive the highest level of service.
- Work with internal business units to facilitate the intake of internal applications around back-office infrastructure
- Manage servers, clusters, containers, and have experience with Windows and RedHat – Linux
- Be a clear communicator and able to explain technical concepts, such as a mount point, to non-technical stakeholders
- Understand cloud technology, including containers
- Ensure successful implementation and support by understanding the end-to-end environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in systems engineering or related field
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
If you are a driven and passionate Systems Engineer with a desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company.