Join a leading Global Manufaturing company located in Charlotte, NC. This is an opportunity lead, develop accounting leaders accross North America and transform the accounting groups. Lead business pasrnerships and ensure the business serves at al levels with forcasting and budgeting functions.
Responsible for development and leadership of the North American Accounting & Controlling organization, processes, and systems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for oversight of all accounting and controlling functions and daily operations
- Provide Organizational leadership
- Drive strengthened communication throughout organization of variances and other key issues to FP&A and other appropriate personnel.
- Manage staff in multiple locations across North America.
- Oversee SOX Controls
- Lead transformation efforts
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business or accounting or other related discipline is required
- A Master's degree in Finance or Business Administration is preferred
- CPA, CGMA or related international certification preferred
- At least 10 years as a controller in a manufacturing company
Reach out to Lindsay Bauer email@example.com