A role you will love
You will have the opportunity to thrive in various lines of business within Corporate Trust: Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS) or Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO).
- Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS): We support MPS (Mortgage Product Solutions) and our focus is on Non-Securitized products, specifically Finance Facilities where we serve as Calculation and Paying Agent for Institutional clients, as well as Agency Securities, Waterfalls, Bond Payment Calculation Agent, and Master Servicing.
- Collateralized loan obligation (CLO) and leveraged loan finance facilities: We work with issuers, asset managers, investors, bond holders, and regulatory agencies to provide services for a variety of alternative investment products including trustee and paying agent, portfolio administration for CLOs and other financing and investment structures, custodian for securities and bank loans, and syndicated bank loan administration.
As a Financial Analyst, you will process and transmit money movements associated with loan fundings or security payments. You will review transaction activity for propriety and adherence to established controls and procedures.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling daily cash movements to system or bank activity
- Providing remittance and correction information to servicers
- Research and interpret all controlling legal documents as issues arise with collateral or bond payments
- Evaluate servicer performance to ensure compliance with stated agreements
What will you bring to the role?
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with this is a fast-paced environment and lots of change so you will be resilient in nature and able to adapt quickly and embrace the pace of change we often work at.
As a process-driven individual, you will be the guiding hand as we deliver accurate and timely transactions to Corporate Trust accounts.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in financial services, accounting or analysis or Bachelor’s Degree and/or in lieu of military experience
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to analyze information and make independent decisions
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite