TalentBridge is hiring for a Credit and Collections Assistant to join one of our dedicated clients. This job will be in office downtown Des Moines. This person is responsible for collection of outstanding account receivables, administrative tasks, and all other aspects of credit, collection, analysis, and resolution of billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Responsibilities of the Credit and Collections Assistant:
- Maintains steady and continuous workflow on accounts
- Solicitis payments on overdue accounts
- Reviews aging at least 1-2 times a week and identify accounts that have gone beyond credit terms and limits. Makes routine calls to past due customers in a professional manner to maintain business relationship and work out payment arrangement.
- Identifies accounts that have gone beyond credit terms and limits
- Contact and communicate with appropriate parties to clarify billing, credit questions, to obtain or relay account information, or answer any questions from customers, account managers, sales, etc. relating to the job.
Requirements of the Credit and Collections Assistant :
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of equivalent experience working in credit, collection, and resultion of billing problems
- Having experience of outgoing phone calls
Contract to Hire
Des Moines, IA