Location: Eden Praire, MN
Onsite Flexibility: Remote to Hybrid Option: M- F 8 am- 5 pm
(Must be willing to come into office as needed!)
Direct Hire Opportunity
Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to understand your values, motivations, and passions fully, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you're seeking temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented Administrative Assistant for a rapidly growing Insurance Brokerage. Trusted Partner of choice for multiple insurance agents and financial advisors seeking to grow their life and annuity business!
Due to the strong growth in 2023, we are seeking a high organized and proactive individual to join the team as an Administrative Assistant to support the daily operation of the company's president.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our president and ensuring the smooth functioning of our operations. You will handle a wide range of administrative and clerical tasks to help streamline processes and facilitate efficient communication within the organization. This is a fast-paced and dynamic role that requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask effectively.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the president, including managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Input notes and update accounts and opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations, ensuring accuracy and consistency in formatting and content.
- Assist with calls and follow-up with life and annuity carriers.
- Conduct follow-up calls with contracted agents and financial advisors.
- Manage and prioritize incoming correspondence, including emails, phone calls, and respond on behalf of the president when necessary.
- Prepare expense reports, track budgetary expenses, and ensure timely completion.
- Organize and coordinate company events, conferences, and seminars, including venue selection, logistics planning, and coordination with external vendors.
- Assist with special projects and initiatives as assigned.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or a similar role, preferably in the insurance brokerage industry.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in using productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively as part of a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, insurance, or a related field is preferred (high school or equivalent is required)