We are interviewing candidates for an upcoming Business Systems Analyst role to support a financial services client. The ideal candidate will have an inquisitive and educational mindset – someone who is not afraid to identify and share areas of improvement.
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Planview and other agility tools, from their functionality and features to potential uses.
- Provide first-level/Tier 1 support for the Agility Tools team including new user setup, training on new updates, and supporting internal employees with issues or concerns.
- Develop knowledge of Planview E1/Portfolios with the following tasks to be performed in Planview.
- Conduct initial analysis of issues and take appropriate action for requests received via email.
- Participate in PI Planning for the team and provides contributions to support work prioritization.
- Willingness to share insights and provide inputs based on an understanding of processes.
- Primary / Alternate Structure Understanding and Impacts
- Work / Resources and Financial Planning Management 101
- Ticket Support and Handling (SLAs and Escalation)
- Planview Portfolios/E1 experience, administrator experience preferred
- Agility tools experience: JIRA, Confluence, AgilePlace
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Planview Portfolios/E1 required
- Advanced knowledge of agility tools (JIRA, Confluence, AgilePlace)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint in performing analysis and communicating results, including Excel Pivot tables, charts & graphs, dashboards, etc.
- Exceptional fact-based problem-solving skills that enable efficient identification of issues, gathering data, performing data analysis, and effectively communicating results of the analysis and associated recommendations
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in detail and summarize information
- This is a 6-month contract role with the possibility to be extended or converted, depending on performance.
- The interview process is expected to include 2 rounds of interviews, with a tentative end-of-June start.