We are currently seeking a strong social media writer to join our team as a Channel Manager! If you have a proven track record of building brand awareness and developing brand loyalty through social media content creation, we would love to make you part of our team.
- Increase awareness of the institution's offering and deepen the relationship with current and prospective institution clients
- Manage content for the Employee Social Media Advocacy platform
- Implement overarching social media strategies to create content that increases engagement, thought leadership, and positive brand sentiment for both the brand and leaders
- Elevate how the institutions (banks and credit unions) show up on social channels to deepen the relationships with current and prospective clients
- Develop and launch an incentive program that rewards employees for sharing brand content on their personal social media channels
- Create reporting structure to help demonstrate the value of social media and the ROI for the business
- Perform social media monitoring to stay on top of trends and get ahead of issues that could impact the company and the leaders' reputations
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing or content marketing
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Experience creating LinkedIn and Twitter content on behalf of a brand or executive
- Comprehensive understanding of social media best practices and ghostwriting for an executive or corporate client
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them where they are
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial services experience is a plus but not required
- Please note that applicants will be asked to complete a writing sample for their application. The prompt will be provided to you following an initial conversation.