Talentbridge is partnered with a local manufacturing team interested in innovation and process improvement. We are looking for a strong Industrial Engineer with proven history in process improvement and design for manufacturing.
- Work as Project Engineer and point person for supplier and vendor for equipment design and development for manufacturing process Automotive experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of APQP/ PFMEA/ Gage R&R
- Estimate, scope, and design efficient and cost-effective processes in support of manufacturing highest quality, best-in-class products, including safety products, for new and retrofit processes
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black and proven experience in process improvement
- Use of DMAIC and root cause analysis tools.. strong Troubleshooting skills
- Design exposure and utilization Autocad and Solidworks mechanical system design process development
- Equipment sizing/ costing/ fabrication
- Familiar with automated feed systems, robotics, end-of-arm tooling, and automation techniques related to process development
- Familiar with Allen Bradley PLCs and HMls; Siemens, Omron, and others helpful
- Supports Lean, 6S, and IATF16949 program and participates in layered process audits
- APQP understanding and collaborates with manufacturing and quality engineers to help team capture equipment and tooling risks on PFMEAs and collaborates with team to reduce unplanned equipment downtime and scrap by identifying and eliminating root cause(s) to reduce the occurrence
- Able to manage multiple priorities and to prioritize work under tight timing and resource constraints
- Able to use DMAIC and root cause analysis tools
- Diverse Process exposure is ideal: Welding/Assembly/ Pneumatic/ Hydraulic/ Injection molding etc.