Are you ready to lead the charge in the dynamic world of SaaS sales as our Sales Development Manager? This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales leader, where you'll manage and inspire a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
Your role extends beyond management; you'll be a coach, mentor, and alchemist, transforming your team into unstoppable sales champions. By developing and executing training programs, analyzing KPI metrics, and providing continuous feedback, you'll guide your SDRs towards greatness. Your deep understanding of our SaaS-based solutions and technical sales coaching will be the guiding force in this exciting journey.
Join us in shaping the future of technology, one sale at a time, and become a legend in the realm of SaaS sales. Your adventure begins now as our Sales Development Manager, where innovation meets excellence. Embrace the challenge and seize this opportunity to lead and inspire in the ever-evolving landscape of SaaS!
- Manage and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Coach and mentor SDRs on sales techniques, prospecting strategies, objection handling, and effective communication with prospects
- Develop and execute training programs to improve the sales skills of the team
- Analyze team KPI metrics and identify areas for improvement
- Provide regular feedback to the team on individual and overall performance and implement performance improvement plans as needed
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our SaaS-based solutions and portfolio of products to support the sales team with technical sales coaching
- 3+ years of experience in a sales coaching and development role
- Experience managing and developing sales teams, including 1:1 reviews and KPI tracking
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve targets
- Proven ability to develop and implement sales training programs that improve the skills and performance of sales teams
- Knowledge of CRM software is a plus
- Experience with SaaS based sales and portfolio sales coaching is a plus
- $35 / hr
- Will change to $70,000 Salary + Performance Bonuses (after 90 day probationary period)
- In Office
- Goodyear, AZ 85395
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search.