TalentBridge is partnered with a steel fabrication company seeking a Maintenance Technician. This position performs various machine repair installation and maintenance functions on mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic factory equipment.
- Install, relocate, or remove from service new and existing equipment
- Make repairs and perform preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment such as motors, production machines, engines, and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Accurately read blueprints, schematics, micrometers, calipers, tape measures, and wiring diagrams in making repair and adjustments
- Knowledgeable in the area of construction possessing plumbing, concrete, and carpentry skills for building repair or reconstruction
- Wire electrical circuits and controls; troubleshoot electrical problems
- Requisition needed parts and supplies from supervisor necessary to carry out repairs
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment usually gained in 3-5 years of experience and equivalent technical education.
- Welding experience preferred; willing to train
- 2nd Shift
Salary Range: $30- 34hr (can go north depending on experience).