TalentBridge is partnered with a highly diverse manufacturer supporting various industries such as agriculture, construction, structural steel and more. We are seeking a Night Shift Production Supervisor with experience working with metals or steel.
- Facilitates manufacturing staff to achieve company goals by communicating clear expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guideline.
- Assists in recruiting, hire, train, and offer personal growth for employees
- Supports onboarding by engaging with employees to reduce turnover
- Implements cost-savings and efficiency strategies and techniques
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
- Keeps meticulous records on manufacturing processes and personnel
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Manufacturing experience working with metals. Fabrication/ welding experience preferred.
- Associate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in supervisory or leadership role.
- Night Shift 7:30pm- 6:00am