Position: Sr EHS Coordinator
Location: Rock Hill, SC area
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports To: EHS Manager
TalentBridge is partnered with a privately held manufacturing organization based in the South Charlotte area. With multiple state-of-the-art facilities strategically located across the United States, our client is dedicated to delivering high-quality products and services to their customers. They take pride in their commitment to innovation, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated EHS Coordinator to join our team in a dynamic cGMP manufacturing environment. The EHS Coordinator will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations and fostering a safe working environment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in EHS practices, particularly within a cGMP manufacturing setting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on creating procedures, training, and presentations for EHS programs, ensuring consistent communication across departments.
- Assist in establishing standard operating procedures for operational, maintenance, and quality functions to improve EHS processes.
- Maintain accurate records of inspections and adhere to OSHA regulations for compliance purposes.
- Ensure the company's adherence to federal, state, and local environmental and safety regulations.
- Evaluate facilities and procedures to identify and rectify unsafe conditions.
- Conduct internal audits and manage the Corrective Action/Preventive Action Program (CAPA) for continuous improvement.
- Lead or participate in incident investigations, determining root causes and implementing preventive measures.
- Research and recommend safety equipment for procurement.
- Manage safety and accident records, including certifying Emergency Responders and conducting training.
- Stay updated on OSHA regulations and ensure compliance.
- Participate in employee training on safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist the EHS Manager in implementing the Hazardous Waste management program.
- Bachelors in EHS or a minimum of 4 years related experience in a manufacturing or GMP environment.