The Senior Accountant will assure accuracy of financial entries and controls as part of the financial consolidation and reporting, The right candidate will have knowledge of GAAP standards, inter-company transactions and the ability to review, identify and correct inconsistencies in the financials.
- Key role in financial monthly close with Subsidiary process ownership
- Ensure accuracy of transactions and reports, inter-company, eliminations
- Ensure integrity and validation of translation transactions
- Monitor performance highlights
- Create and maintain required monthly financial reports
- Financial consolidations review and assurance
- Timely preparation of journal entries, accruals and supporting documentation
- Execute account reconciliations as per required timelines
- Work with the Controller on special projects and other initiatives or assignment as required by operational needs
- Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years' experience in a challenging environment preferably with a manufacturing background, GAAP compliance knowledge.
- International experience desirable.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and understand laws and regulations, identifying requirements and related controls CEM Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AA/Minority/Females/VETS/Disable