TalentBridge is looking to hire a Diesel Mechanic to join our team!
- Oversee company fleet maintenance and repair of equipment and vehicles.
- Diagnoses and performs repairs to field equipment including vehicles, rigs, and drilling tools.
- Documents repairs in vehicle/equipment records.
- Procures maintenance and repair parts or obtains third-party services for work not performed in-house.
- Performs and documents routine maintenance to equipment. Provides recommendations regarding servicing schedules and equipment upkeep.
- Conducts annual DOT vehicle inspections and completes documentation as required.
- Procures equipment and supplies in support of future projects.
- Directs the work of subordinates related to maintenance activities.
- Operates all vehicles capable of over-the-road travel in accordance with all state, federal, and local laws. Class "A" CDL license preferred.
- Conducts periodic job site safety observations.
- Participates in group safety meetings and job site tailgate safety meetings.
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years of experience in similar activities.
- Class "A" CDL preferred
- Mechanical knowledge and repair experience required with Diesel and Gasoline Engines, Pumps, 12V electrical systems, Hydraulic & Mechanical Gear Systems
- A high level of proficiency in conducting all routine to difficult maintenance and repair activities.
- Must be able to communicate with company personnel and have the ability to operate calmly under pressure. Must demonstrate an ability to analyze and formulate solutions to mechanical problems.
- Ability to read and understand equipment plans and specifications.
- Ability to supervise subordinates