Contract Review Specialist
Location: S. Minneapolis (Moving to Shoreview Summer 2024)
Onsite Flexibility: Hybrid- In Office; Tuesday- Thursday
Shift: M-F 8 am- 5pm
Connecting People with Their Purpose
At TalentBridge, we know success begins with personal connections, and our goal is to fully understand your values, motivations, and passions, then to connect you with companies whose values and motivations match your own.
Whether you’re looking for temporary employment or a full-time career, the TalentBridge family is here to help.
About the Role
Long- Term Contract to hire
TalentBridge is a partner with a leading financial institution committed to providing exceptional service to our clients. We are currently seeking a 2x Business Execution Associate to join the growing team. If you have a background in law and contract review, with a keen eye for a attention to detail, we want to hear from you.
As Business Execution Associate/Contract Review Specialist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the varies lines of business, primarily within the mortgage and consumer lending areas:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Legal/ JD background is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education