We are currently recruiting for a Global Contracts Manager to support an expanding global manufacturing company in the Charlotte market. This role has incredible exposure to multiple C-suite departments and the ability to work with an established team of individuals. Ideally, we are looking for an individual with strong contract management experience within the commercial construction industry. Experience working on large scale projects with multiple levels of contract management is a must!
- Risk and compliance functions to ensure contracts comply with our organization's legal requirements
- Manage COIs and review requirements defined in each contract as well as expiration dates of various insurances required for each project.
- Draft, redline, review and prepare contracts for construction projects as well as service contracts and other related legal documents
- Manage the entire life cycle of the contract from start to finish
- Work across the organization to ensure every level of the business understands the contract terms when engaging on a new contract.
Experience needed to succeed in this role
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Contract Administrator experience preferable in a corporate environment working with commercial construction projects
- Must have experience negotiating contracts
- Knowledge of contract law and terminology specifically in the construction industry
- Experience with federal government contracting would be a huge plus
- Risk Management and analysis experience
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong MS Suite Experience