Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
TalentBridge is partnered with a global manufacturer of various parts supporting the automotive industry. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to support our 3rd shift operation. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the conditions and operational capability of industrial equipment and tracking systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Installing and replacing mechanical drive system and hydraulic motion control system components.
- Performing routine cleaning, inspection, and testing of mechanical and hydraulic systems and components to identify worn or faulty parts and making necessary corrections.
- Performing necessary adjustments and alignments on motors, couplings, sheaves, sprockets, cylinders, linear slides, etc.
- Setting up and operating metalworking machinery such as lathes, drill presses, mills, and grinders to fabricate, modify or repair various machine parts.
- Using basic electrical testing devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, resistance testers, or mega ohmmeters to measure and test electrical circuits and components.
- Analyzing industrial machine control circuits and high frequency/high voltage generating circuits using circuit diagrams and appropriate test equipment to identify problems, troubleshoot to the component level, and effect repairs.
- Participating in in-depth root cause analysis efforts and making recommendations for countermeasures.
- Using basic hand tools to disassemble and repair machinery according to design specifications and industry standards.
- Using specialized interface equipment to move, reset, and reteach servo systems.
- Participating in PM (Preventive Maintenance), MMOL (Machine Maintenance Operator Leader), and 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) activities as needed.
- Following all EMS procedures, including the disposal of waste and used materials.
- No direct reports.
HS Diploma/ GED (required). Associates/ Bachelors in related field (nice to have).