My client is a innovative group in the automotive industry growing quickly through high velocity M&A deal flow. Great group of inudstry veterans looking to build a strong culture that supports their long term vision.
We are looking for an FP&A Manager to:
- Own corporate FP&A and Treasury functions – create structured forecasting process, AOP, cash flow forecasting, build sotre budgets, P&L analysis.
- Support acquisition integration efforts.
- Develop/mentor financial analyst (direct report).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business field.
- Multi-site experience and cash flow forecasting experience.
- Netsuite experience preferred, not required.