Are you looking for a new career in the greater Oshkosh area? If so, we are hiring for several Billing Specialists! APPLY TODAY!
Gathers data, calculates charges and fees, and creates invoices for billing purposes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Invoice customer purchase orders utilizing QuickBooks Software and our proprietary Metrology360 software.
• Ensure customer purchase orders match work performed.
• Assist customers with invoicing questions or concerns through effective communication via phone, fax, and email.
• Contacts customers to obtain, verify, and update account information when necessary.
• Perform other related duties, as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work on projects individually as well as the ability to collaborate within a team environment to ensure total customer satisfaction
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word as well as the ability to quickly adapt to other custom platforms used in day-to-day business operations.
• Sound critical thinking skills, a strong customer service focus, and excellent communication skills
• Ability to be a self-starter
• Must work well in a team environment
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum one-year QuickBooks Software experience
• 1-3 years billing experience