TalentBridge is looking for an Auto Body/Paint Technician!
Take your restoration skills to the next level by joining an organization revolutionizing the used car market. Making cars look like new takes more than just removing dents and applying paint. It takes the right individuals with a passion for perfection, working in an environment that rewards the best.
Pay Rate: 21/hr-45/hr(Based on experience level)
Schedule: 3 days on/ 4 days off
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Principles and processes involved in supporting automotive body repair functions
- Spray gun components and operating principles
- Paint mixing and painting equipment maintenance
- Tools and equipment used in automotive painting
- Knowledge of automotive systems, tools and repair processes
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.