Looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing automotive companies in country, with our first regional center opening in Oxford, NC? We are in the process of opening our facility this month to build an operation to recondition thousands of cars each month!
a.i.m. is in need of a talented individual to work closely with the management team to tackle the day-to-day operations in a fast moving business. This role is also responsible for providing accounting, cash management, administrative, and payroll support to the business.
Location: Oxford NC, some training to occur at the Raleigh location.
Schedule: Generally Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Hires, trains, and supervises office personnel.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations.
- Assists HR in onboarding new employees.
- Controls all posted documents, including time records, vehicle deals, bonuses and additions and changes to inventory.
- Prepares daily operations reports.
- Oversees all transactions and reconciles accounts monthly.
- Works closely with business partners to streamline transactions.
- Ensures that all manufacturer accounts are current and accurate.
- Closes month by processing accounting month-end.
- Assists in completion of annual review/audit.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations.
- Prepares payroll on a timely basis, posts payroll and maintains payroll records.
- Prepares tax reports, tax deposits and tax returns in a timely, accurate manner.
- Manages the payoff of vehicle floor plan and works with bank representatives.
- Compiles information and prepares reports as requested by management.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a dealership office manager. Dealertrack DMS experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or Associates Degree with minimum of 2 years of accounting/ finance.
- Payroll preparation and reporting experience required.
- Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must have advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Prioritizes and completes tasks with a concern for all the details involved; monitors and checks work for accuracy.
Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.