*** REMOTE / WFH ROLE ***
Are you a detail-oriented professional with a passion for numbers and a knack for navigating the complex world of taxation? Are you ready to take your career to the next level and make a significant impact in the field of corporate tax accounting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The Income Tax Analyst assists with tax compliance, concentrating on tax return preparation as well as the calculation of consolidated book-tax differences. The Tax Analyst will also be involved with federal, state, city, income, franchise and excise tax support. Other tax projects including planning and analysis may be assigned as needed.
- Preparation of federal, state and city income tax returns, specifically 1120 and 1065 forms
- Preparation of consolidated book-tax differences for tax compliance
- Provide support for all types of tax compliance and/or audits (Federal, State, City, Sales/Use, Excise or Property)
- Respond to all manners of tax notices
- As needed, provide support for various tax projects. This could include tax research, tax forecasting, fixed asset accounting or state apportionment
- 2+ years of recent corporate tax or public accounting experience
- Recent experience preparing, reviewing, filing 1120 and/or 1065 forms -required
- Experience with tax preparation software, preferably CorpTax
- Experience with tax research software, preferably RIA or CCH
- $40 /hr
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday – Friday
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search.