Specialty Pharmacy Contract Position
Job Summary: This role will provide incredible customer service to our customers and vendor partners by ensuring every customer receives accurate and timely orders. In this role you will be responsible to have an in-depth knowledge of the program requirements, processes, and systems used to fulfill orders and take care of our customers by effectively communicating with them throughout the process and are adherent to all program requirements.
Additional Position Notes:
- Provide incredible customer service; answer a high volume of incoming calls and emails, address concerns and resolve issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Follow up with customers, maintain a thorough understanding of the program's requirements to ensure proper process is followed.
- Follow instructions from Team Leader and Manager; work with team members to meet customer needs.
- Complete tasks accurately and efficiently with strong attention to detail.
- Use knowledge of multiple systems/processes to troubleshoot, resolve problems, and provide support.
Required Skills for Position:
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment and organize and prioritize workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced systems aptitude to utilize multiple computer applications and strong computer skills
Preferred Skills for Position:
- Specialty or Retail Pharmacy experience
- Call Center experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Enterprise system
- Experience with third party programs, including Medicare and Medicaid
Full Time/Contract: 6-12-month assignment and hours can vary based on business volume.
Hours/Scheduling: Monday-Friday with shifts to consist of the following 8:30am-5pm, 10:30am-7pm, 12:30pm-9pm and working on a weekend rotation.