TalentBridge has partnered with a state-of-the-art manufacturing company located in south Charlotte. The organization strives to continuously develop new technology and drive process improvement.. We are looking for 2 Maintenance Technicians with assembly operations experience.
Engineering support, troubleshooting & solving assembly operations for manufacturing engineering related issues. Items related to but not limited to assembly processes, tooling and minor equipment issues.
- Control, monitor and maintain assembly tooling and spare tooling.
- Support & maintain the integrity of all tooling logs & tooling models/drawings
- Assist with the procurement process for all assembly tooling.
- Support IE for performing & documenting time studies of assembly processes when required.
- Monitor and evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements.Assist in setting up and qualifying new tools for the correct operation and method.
- Create, maintain and control various engineering documents such as Operator Method Sheets (OMS), Standardized Work Sheets (SWS), and tooling drawings
- Support to resolve safety related issues.
- Communicate with manufacturing engineering, quality and operations for improvements in Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
- Provide assistance in training to Operations and maintenance technicians on new tooling or fixture changes for operation and methods.
- Participate in Kaizen/Continuous improvements activities, cross functional product team meetings and activities to foster a spirit of cooperation and collaboration within and between departments.
QUALIFICATIONS: Associate’s degree in engineering or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.