Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
- Assists Maintenance Team Leader in troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance of buildings, grounds, and utility systems.
We have an exciting opportunity if you can:
- Perform daily rounds of all equipment interacting with operators to proactively prevent unplanned breakdowns
- Assist other maintenance techs with troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, optimization, and calibration of production equipment
- Demonstrate working knowledge of AC/DC Drive troubleshooting and setup
- Demonstrate ability to work with PLCs and HMIs
- Comply with safety program for facility and machinery using NEC and OSHA requirements
What we are looking for:
- Require at least 3 years multi-craft maintenance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in an industrial environment.
- Able to understand and use blueprints, technical sketches, and wiring diagrams.
- Prefer knowledge and experience with Siemens PLCs and HMIs.
- Prefer working knowledge and maintenance of robots and automation vision systems.