TalentBridge has partnered with a top manufacturer with a is a state-of-the-art manufacturing site located south of Charlotte, NC area. The organization strives to continuously develop new technology and drive process improvement.
• Ensure all employees maintain compliance to safety regulations, systems, policies, procedures, and organization standards. Whenever needed, interprets company policies, coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
• Resolves personnel problems (with HR department’s help if needed) by analyzing data/situation, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending actions.
• Participate in the labor development plan and production schedules to support customer's orders.
• Supports manpower requirements by increasing or decreasing personnel and coordinates overtime to meet changing conditions.
• Ensure training and personal growth opportunities are provided to all employees to allow them to reach their full potential (especially trains and develops line leader and senior positions).
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of equipment, tools and resources.
• Initiates and fosters a spirit of cooperation and collaboration within and between departments to ensure customer order deadlines are met and work goals are achieved. Contribute to team effort as needed.
• Using Kaizen tools/techniques, leads the continuous improvement process, analyzes work problems, and recommends measures to improve safety, quality of product, productivity and cost reduction.
• Ensure line problems are reported to support groups
• Machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance group.
• Process issues, tools issues, OMS issues, … to engineering group.
• Maintains time and production records.
• Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
• Performs activities of workers supervised if required
• Ensure training records of team members are kept up to date and only certified team member’s work by themselves at their station.
• Maintains an appropriate labor-management relationship with subordinates.
Education/Experience: Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.