TalentBridge has partnered with an established manufacturer located in the local Charlotte, NC area. We are looking for a dedicated Quality Engineer and Engineering Professional to join our team.
- Plans and conducts quality analysis, design of experiments, and products tests to assure the quality of assembled products.
- Perform component inspections and prepare report results to support supplier component non-conformances, PPAP, Critical Parts and special investigations.
- Establishes programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of measurement and analytical equipment.
- Conducts quality reviews and audits for compliance with stated requirements from design documentation, both internal and with purchased product.
- Preventive and corrective problem solving analysis, plans and implements methods to prevent recurrence.
- Supports SQE and SMS in production part approval process for purchased products or components and provides input to the decision to accept the product and future purchases from the supplier.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
- Supervisory responsibility includes management of employee performance, discipline, development, lead activities of assigned team members
- Leads the training and performance during on-boarding of direct reports as well as coaches and mentors direct reports to maximize their success.
- Analysis of warranty issues and leads cross-functional teams to identify and implement resolutions.
- Customer PPAP documentation.
- Support and maintain the manufacturing facility's 5S policy
- Bachelor Degree in Enginering: Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or other and 1-2 years experience ideal. (Associates and/or related experience also considered)
- Manufacturing Experience a must
- Attention to detail and problem solving required